If you liked the the “impossible shot” from the film Contact that we shared earlier this week, you’ll enjoy this clip as well. It’s a shot from the film Sucker Punch that uses some clever camera work and trickery rather than CGI to create its mind-bending effect. Interestingly enough, both this clip and the Contact one feature actress Jena Malone (albeit at different ages).
Mind-Bending Mirror Scene from the Movie “Sucker Punch”
- Published on May 30, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- MTF Testing the Canon 11-24mm f/4L, the World's Widest Full Frame Rectilinear Lens
- World's Most Powerful Camera Accidentally Captures a Picture of Comet Lovejoy
- A Brief History of Gear: Here is a Collection of Camera Commercials from the Past 20 Years