If you liked the the “impossible shot” from the film Contact that we shared earlier this week, you’ll enjoy this clip as well. It’s a shot from the film Sucker Punch that uses some clever camera work and trickery rather than CGI to create its mind-bending effect. Interestingly enough, both this clip and the Contact one feature actress Jena Malone (albeit at different ages).
Mind-Bending Mirror Scene from the Movie “Sucker Punch”
- Published on May 30, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- ChargeAll is the World's Smallest Battery Pack with a Standard Wall Outlet for Charging Your Gear
- This Adams Retouching Machine Helped Old School 'Photoshoppers' Touch Up Negatives by Hand