If you liked the the “impossible shot” from the film Contact that we shared earlier this week, you’ll enjoy this clip as well. It’s a shot from the film Sucker Punch that uses some clever camera work and trickery rather than CGI to create its mind-bending effect. Interestingly enough, both this clip and the Contact one feature actress Jena Malone (albeit at different ages).
Mind-Bending Mirror Scene from the Movie “Sucker Punch”
- Published on May 30, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs