Comedian and musician Mike Falzone often records monologues on various subjects while going for walks. Here’s what he has to say about professional Instagram photography. Little does he know that one of his “farfetched” examples is very much a reality.
Thoughts on What Professional Instagram Photography Will be Like
- Published on April 20, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- New Zealand Newspaper Makes 'Appalling' Front Page Photo Mistake by Using Facebook
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- Crop or Crap: Zack Arias Takes a Real-World Look at the Crop vs Full-Frame Debate
- Good Enough to Succeed in Photography
- No Bokeh? No Problem! These Out of Focus Backgrounds Hold You Over Until You Get that Fast Lens
- 6 Flash Alternatives Beginners Should Always Keep in Mind
- This is the Hypnotic Result of Duct Taping a GoPro to a Car Tire
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?