Comedian and musician Mike Falzone often records monologues on various subjects while going for walks. Here’s what he has to say about professional Instagram photography. Little does he know that one of his “farfetched” examples is very much a reality.
Thoughts on What Professional Instagram Photography Will be Like
- Published on April 20, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- Adobe Unveils Lightroom CC: Speed Boost, RAW HDR and Pano, Face Finding, and More
- Woman Pointing Smartphone Camera at Police Has It Snatched and Smashed
- Lightroom CC Will Be Announced Tomorrow
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'