Comedian and musician Mike Falzone often records monologues on various subjects while going for walks. Here’s what he has to say about professional Instagram photography. Little does he know that one of his “farfetched” examples is very much a reality.
Thoughts on What Professional Instagram Photography Will be Like
- Published on April 20, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- How to Use a B&W Layer in Photoshop to Adjust the Brightness of Colors In Photos
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- Instagram Clarifies Its Rules on Copyright and Nudity
- The Earliest Known Photos of People Smiling
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?