Comedian and musician Mike Falzone often records monologues on various subjects while going for walks. Here’s what he has to say about professional Instagram photography. Little does he know that one of his “farfetched” examples is very much a reality.
Thoughts on What Professional Instagram Photography Will be Like
- Published on April 20, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- ChargeAll is the World's Smallest Battery Pack with a Standard Wall Outlet for Charging Your Gear
- Photos of the White House Gutted During Its Truman Reconstruction
- The Invention of the Pigeon Camera for Aerial Photography
- Vincent Laforet Rediscovers the Joy of Film During ‘Cheap Camera’ Challenge
- A Mathematical Look at Focal Length and Crop Factor
- Panasonic G5, FZ200 and LX7 Picture and Info Leak One Day Before Announcement