B&H is one of the most popular retailers in the photo world, but most customers haven’t set foot inside the physical superstore in New York City, one of the largest photo stores in the world. If you’ve been wondering what it looks like on the inside, you can take a virtual tour through Google Street View (click the arrow pointing into the building). Starting late last year, Street View started including imagery of the inside of some buildings in addition to its street-level views.
Take a Virtual Stroll Inside B&H Using Google Street View
- Published on January 18, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It