B&H is one of the most popular retailers in the photo world, but most customers haven’t set foot inside the physical superstore in New York City, one of the largest photo stores in the world. If you’ve been wondering what it looks like on the inside, you can take a virtual tour through Google Street View (click the arrow pointing into the building). Starting late last year, Street View started including imagery of the inside of some buildings in addition to its street-level views.
Take a Virtual Stroll Inside B&H Using Google Street View
- Published on January 18, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Nikon D7200: A 24.2MP DSLR Focused on Speed and Sharpness for Photo and Video
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Did You Know About the Rear Gelatin Filter Slot on Some Wide Angle Lenses?
- Review: The Canon 11-24mm f/4L is Pricey and Heavy but Unmatched Optically