B&H is one of the most popular retailers in the photo world, but most customers haven’t set foot inside the physical superstore in New York City, one of the largest photo stores in the world. If you’ve been wondering what it looks like on the inside, you can take a virtual tour through Google Street View (click the arrow pointing into the building). Starting late last year, Street View started including imagery of the inside of some buildings in addition to its street-level views.
Take a Virtual Stroll Inside B&H Using Google Street View
- Published on January 18, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers