B&H is one of the most popular retailers in the photo world, but most customers haven’t set foot inside the physical superstore in New York City, one of the largest photo stores in the world. If you’ve been wondering what it looks like on the inside, you can take a virtual tour through Google Street View (click the arrow pointing into the building). Starting late last year, Street View started including imagery of the inside of some buildings in addition to its street-level views.
Take a Virtual Stroll Inside B&H Using Google Street View
- Published on January 18, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Sony Announces the a7II: The World's First Full-Frame Camera with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- Aerial Photographs Capture the Aftermath of This Week's Brutal Snow Storm in Buffalo, NY
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video
- Rumor: Sony a9 Pro Full Frame E-Mount Will Be the First of a New, Higher-End Line
- A Winter Not-So-Wonderland: Buffalo Man Unleashes His Drone Into a Massive Snow Storm
- This Small, Portable Flash Cube Can Pump Out 1,500 Lumens of Light for Your GoPro or Smartphone