ONE is a new neoprene camera and laptop bag system that’s designed for flexibility. It features multiple inserts and swappable covers that allow you to quickly change both its function and its look. The company behind the bag, UNDFIND, is currently raising funds for the project through Kickstarter, and a $79 contribution effectively preorders you one.
ONE Shapeshifting Bag to Rule Them All
- Published on December 13, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- These Animated GIFs Show the Evolution of Cameras Through History
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China