ONE is a new neoprene camera and laptop bag system that’s designed for flexibility. It features multiple inserts and swappable covers that allow you to quickly change both its function and its look. The company behind the bag, UNDFIND, is currently raising funds for the project through Kickstarter, and a $79 contribution effectively preorders you one.
ONE Shapeshifting Bag to Rule Them All
- Published on December 13, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- Camera+ For iPhone is Free Through November 16th; Here's How to Get It
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- Shot Face: Portraits of People Captured Immediately After Taking a Shot of Booze
- This Photographer Has an Interesting Technique for Keeping His Subjects' Eyes Glued to Him
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Cheap Camera Challenge: A Hole for a Viewfinder, No LCD, and No Idea if You're Actually Taking...
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Steampunk Friends for Life: A Little Story About the Power of Networking as a Photographer
- Sony Updates NEX Firmware to Support 3D Panoramas
- Exclusive: Calumet Employee Reveals what Was Happening Behind the Scenes
- Mother and Daughter Portraits That Look Nearly Identical
- Joby GripTight: A Universal Clamp-Style Tripod Mount for Smartphones
- A Time-Lapse of a Train Journey Through the Four Seasons