ONE is a new neoprene camera and laptop bag system that’s designed for flexibility. It features multiple inserts and swappable covers that allow you to quickly change both its function and its look. The company behind the bag, UNDFIND, is currently raising funds for the project through Kickstarter, and a $79 contribution effectively preorders you one.
ONE Shapeshifting Bag to Rule Them All
- Published on December 13, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- SnappyCam Lets iPhone Users Capture 20FPS at Full Resolution
- Useful Tool for Looking Up the EXIF Data of Online Photographs
- Great Scott! Corneal Imaging is Actually a Real Thing!
- The Beauty of Extreme Sports in Super Slow Motion
- Photographer Flies Drone So Close to Volcanic Eruption it Melts the Face of His Camera