Here’s a helpful tutorial by Jay P. Morgan of The Slanted Lens on how to mix strobe light with sunlight to make photographs more interesting.
How to Balance Strobes with Daylight
- Published on November 25, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Urban Exploration Photographer Finds a Stash of Cash in an Abandoned House
- Gear Avoidance Syndrome: It Might be Healthy for Your Photography
- Photorito: Protect Your Lens Burrito Style
- Gotta Catch ‘Em All: Photog Spends Eight Years Capturing the 39 Birds of Paradise
- Video: Octopus Grabs Onto Diver’s Camera and Starts Removing Pieces
- Apple Adds HDR Photography to the iPhone and iPod Touch
- Tutorial: A Quick and Simple Technique for Adding Textures to Images