As we sign off for this 4th of July weekend, we leave you with this neat experiment by videographer Jeremiah Warren. He recently purchased some small keychain cameras off eBay and mounted them to various fireworks, giving us a glimpse into what it’s like to be a 4th of July firework.
Guy Mounts Cameras to Fireworks to Capture Their Point of View
- Published on July 1, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Halftone Photos Carved into Plywood
- Most Instagrammed Locations and Cities of 2013 Revealed, as Well as Most-Liked Photo
- What Amazon’s Most Wished For Cameras Tell Us About the Industry
- Dazzling Underwater Photographs of Fish, Dolphins, Birds, and People
- Hasselblad Releases CFV-50c CMOS Back for V-System Cameras