Bryce Bell of cardnetics created this business card design that features a built-in aperture mechanism. Pull the lever down and the aperture opens up. If you run a photography-related business, this could be a neat business card to pass out to your clients. Pre-assembled cards start at $6 each, while you can buy kits that you put together yourself for $2.50. If you want to try printing and laser cutting the card yourself, the design templates are available here.
Business Card with Nifty Built-in Aperture Mechanism
- Published on May 27, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Guy Used a Photobooth to Capture Photos and a Video of His Proposal
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- High Megapixel Canon DSLR Will Arrive in 2015, Will Likely Cost Less Than $4,000
- Thriftier Fifty: Yongnuo Has Cloned the Cheap Canon 50mm f/1.8 II to Make it Even Cheaper
- Famous Paintings Recreated as Photos Using Things Around the Office
- PrintSnap Wants to Bring Back the Instant Picture Using Dirt Cheap Receipt Paper
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'