Bryce Bell of cardnetics created this business card design that features a built-in aperture mechanism. Pull the lever down and the aperture opens up. If you run a photography-related business, this could be a neat business card to pass out to your clients. Pre-assembled cards start at $6 each, while you can buy kits that you put together yourself for $2.50. If you want to try printing and laser cutting the card yourself, the design templates are available here.
Business Card with Nifty Built-in Aperture Mechanism
- Published on May 27, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- These Are the Darkroom Techniques Photoshop's Tools Are Based On