Bryce Bell of cardnetics created this business card design that features a built-in aperture mechanism. Pull the lever down and the aperture opens up. If you run a photography-related business, this could be a neat business card to pass out to your clients. Pre-assembled cards start at $6 each, while you can buy kits that you put together yourself for $2.50. If you want to try printing and laser cutting the card yourself, the design templates are available here.
Business Card with Nifty Built-in Aperture Mechanism
- Published on May 27, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- National Geographic Lists Its Top 10 Compact Cameras for Travelers
- GoPro HERO4 Revealed! 4K Video at 30FPS and the First Built-In Touch Display
- Nixie: A Tiny Flying Camera Drone You Wear On Your Wrist
- GoPro to Launch a Cheaper, Low-End Action Camera Simply Called the HERO. Here It Is.
- Judging America: A Series of Jarring Portrait GIFs that Alternate Between Judgement and Reality
- Lens Comparison Shows Off a Big Advantage of Micro Four Thirds: No Future Back Surgery
- Extreme Weather and Your Camera: How to Get the Shot and Protect Your Gear
- Dream Creatures: Reflected Images of Tree Bark Reveal the Faces Hiding in the Forest
- GoPro Goes 4K with HERO4 Black, Adds Touchscreen to HERO4 Silver, and Debuts $130 Entry-Level HERO
- Your Future Smartphone Camera May Be Able to See Cancer Thanks to the Mantis Shrimp