Sorry that this is the second beard-themed time-lapse video we’ve posted in two days, but it’s so neat that we had to share it with you. Cory Fauver spent one year and six weeks growing a beard, taking roughly one photo a day and creating this awesomely creative video.
Creative Time-lapse of a Beard Growing Over the Course of a Year
- Published on February 24, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- Blocks+ Modular Camera System Lets You Swap Out Parts to Fit Your Photo and Video Needs
- Twitter to Introduce Instagram-style Retro Photo Filters
- Take Shots with this Flask Camera
- Reddit and 4chan Working to ID Boston Bomber Using Available Photos
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Developing B&W Film with Coffee and Vitamin C