Sorry that this is the second beard-themed time-lapse video we’ve posted in two days, but it’s so neat that we had to share it with you. Cory Fauver spent one year and six weeks growing a beard, taking roughly one photo a day and creating this awesomely creative video.
Creative Time-lapse of a Beard Growing Over the Course of a Year
- Published on February 24, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Urban Exploration Photographer Finds a Stash of Cash in an Abandoned House
- Gear Avoidance Syndrome: It Might be Healthy for Your Photography
- Kodak Kills Off Its Color Reversal Films
- Creative Landscape Photos Shot Using a Mirror and Off-Camera Lighting
- Instagram Photograph of Hurricane Sandy Selected for Cover of Time Magazine
- The Daguerreotype and the Beginnings of Photography
- Calumet Photo in the US Officially Declares Bankruptcy, Gave Employees Zero Notice