Sorry that this is the second beard-themed time-lapse video we’ve posted in two days, but it’s so neat that we had to share it with you. Cory Fauver spent one year and six weeks growing a beard, taking roughly one photo a day and creating this awesomely creative video.
Creative Time-lapse of a Beard Growing Over the Course of a Year
- Published on February 24, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Words of Wisdom for Photographers by Renowned Photojournalist Steve McCurry
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”