Sorry that this is the second beard-themed time-lapse video we’ve posted in two days, but it’s so neat that we had to share it with you. Cory Fauver spent one year and six weeks growing a beard, taking roughly one photo a day and creating this awesomely creative video.
Creative Time-lapse of a Beard Growing Over the Course of a Year
- Published on February 24, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- World Press Photo Strips Giovanni Troilo of His First Prize Win for Misrepresenting Photo
- This Camera Will Capture a 1,000-Year Exposure That Ends in 3015 for History's Slowest Photo
- This Slow-Mo Clip Shows What It's Like to Photograph Planes Landing at Maho Beach
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Photographer Captures Weasel Riding on the Back of a Flying Woodpecker
- Photos of a Last Trip to the Beach to Give a Dying Pit Bull the Vacation of a Lifetime
- Octopus Grabs Camera, Photographs Photographer, and Becomes Famous
- A Photographer's Review of the Canon 11-24mm f/4L
- A Frog Riding a Beetle: Is This a Real Wildlife Photo or a Bunch of BS?
- Photographer Proposes by Flashing the Big Question Onto His Girlfriend's Portrait Backdrop
- 99 Cent: A Look at the Widespread Confusion Over a Photo Gursky DIDN’T Shoot
- How to Take Incredible High-Speed Photos of Muzzle Flashes
- Miss World Philippines Portraits: Is This Poor Beauty Retouching or a Cultural Preference?
- CloudPic: A Universal Adapter That Connects Your Camera to Your Phone
- Iconic Magnum Photographer René Burri Passed Away Today at Age 81