Sorry that this is the second beard-themed time-lapse video we’ve posted in two days, but it’s so neat that we had to share it with you. Cory Fauver spent one year and six weeks growing a beard, taking roughly one photo a day and creating this awesomely creative video.
Creative Time-lapse of a Beard Growing Over the Course of a Year
- Published on February 24, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- World’s Largest Stop Motion Animation
- ‘What is Life?’ Stop Motion Animation Created with Light Painting
- A Mind-Bending Reversed Stroll Through Downtown Jerusalem, Shot In One Take
- Sony Defends 4K Video: It’s Not Just About The Resolution
- Why You Should Always Look to Do Your Routine Tasks More Efficiently