Philip Bloom shot this beautiful time-lapse video using a Canon 5D Mark II, Canon Rebel T2i, Canon Rebel T3i and Panasonic GH2. All the cameras were pointed out of a hotel window on a pretty cloudy and gloomy day.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Shooting Portraits of Superheroes on the Corner of a 1,000-Foot Skyscraper
- This is How the Home Shopping Network Tried to Sell the Canon Rebel T3i Back in 2012
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- This Leica M-P 'Correspondent' Edition Was Designed by Lenny Kravitz
- Mark Seliger's Portraits of Hollywood Celebrities From the 2015 Oscar Party
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?