Orrin Hastings spent three months creating this stop-motion music video for the song “This Man’s Brighter Days” by abe&tell. He roamed the streets of Sydney asking 500+ girls to hold up an iPad containing one still frame extracted from a video. Played back, the stop motion contains a video-within-a-video. The concept is very similar to the J.Views video we shared a couple months back, except that one used actual prints.
Stop Motion Music Video Featuring 500+ Girls Holding iPads
- Published on July 9, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs