Here’s a promotional/educational video by Canon that explains both how digital cameras work and how it manufactures them. Interesting fact: lenses are so precise that if they were to be enlarged to the size of a sports stadium, the margin of error would be less than the thickness of a business card.
How Canon Camera Gear is Made
- Published on July 9, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Satire Site Posts Article About a Girl Suing Instagram for $500M, and Everyone Runs It
- Gorgeous Video Captures a Day in the Life of Wildlife Photographer Asgeir Helgestad
- Woman Told She Has to Buy Back Her Stolen Nikon D3200 from Pawn Shop
- Photographing a Dogfight Between Two Eagles
- BeetleCam Shoots African Wildlife Up Close