Here’s a promotional/educational video by Canon that explains both how digital cameras work and how it manufactures them. Interesting fact: lenses are so precise that if they were to be enlarged to the size of a sports stadium, the margin of error would be less than the thickness of a business card.
How Canon Camera Gear is Made
- Published on July 9, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- The Story Behind this Powerful Photo of a Black Boy Hugging a White Cop at a Ferguson Demonstration
- Craziest Black Friday Deal: Hasselblad Offering $2,300 off the Special Edition Stellar
- How to Capture a Beautiful Watch Product Shot Using Only an iPad for Lighting
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- 96-Year-Old Photographer Writes a Wonderful Message to His Granddaughter and Gives Her His Gear
- Drone Footage of Chernobyl is Every Bit as Haunting as You Would Expect
- Sony Officially Announces the a7II in the US! Will Ship in Time for Christmas