In this B&H Event Space seminar, David Brommer takes you “Beyond The Rule of Thirds” by discussing many different aspects of photographic composition. The entire seminar will take about two hours to watch from start to finish, but the information Brommer covers — from positive and negative space, to theories of color and balance and other advanced composition — is highly informative for amateurs, and may even benefit some pros.
Beyond The Rule of Thirds: Advanced Composition With David Brommer
- Published on July 7, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- New Zealand Newspaper Makes 'Appalling' Front Page Photo Mistake by Using Facebook
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- 6 Flash Alternatives Beginners Should Always Keep in Mind
- No Bokeh? No Problem! These Out of Focus Backgrounds Hold You Over Until You Get that Fast Lens
- DJI DropSafe Automatic Parachute Will Try to Save Your Camera if Your Drone Falls Out of the Sky
- Sydney Photojournalists Share Their Take on Photography
- Turn an Old Kit Lens Into a Macro Lens by Removing the Front Element
- Dropbox Launches Carousel: An All-In-One Photo Archive and Sharing Application
- SpinLight 360: The Jack of All Trades of Flash Modifiers
- Photo Essay on Bombing Suspect Taken Offline to Stop Theft by Screenshot