In this B&H Event Space seminar, David Brommer takes you “Beyond The Rule of Thirds” by discussing many different aspects of photographic composition. The entire seminar will take about two hours to watch from start to finish, but the information Brommer covers — from positive and negative space, to theories of color and balance and other advanced composition — is highly informative for amateurs, and may even benefit some pros.
Beyond The Rule of Thirds: Advanced Composition With David Brommer
- Published on July 7, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Nokia ‘EOS’ Product Photos Leak, Might Make Landfall Later This Month
- Adobe Brings Lightroom to Your iPad, But Only for Creative Cloud Subscribers
- Masterful Mashups Reveal How Similar the Celebrities of Today are to the Stars of Old
- Jazz Singer Esperanza Spalding Sued by Photographer Over Album Cover Art
- Should We Be Worried About the Spread of App-Doctored News Photos?