In this B&H Event Space seminar, David Brommer takes you “Beyond The Rule of Thirds” by discussing many different aspects of photographic composition. The entire seminar will take about two hours to watch from start to finish, but the information Brommer covers — from positive and negative space, to theories of color and balance and other advanced composition — is highly informative for amateurs, and may even benefit some pros.
Beyond The Rule of Thirds: Advanced Composition With David Brommer
- Published on July 7, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- The Flickr iPad App Has Officially Arrived
- Canon Reveals 'World's Longest' 4K Cine Lens: A 50-1000mm Monster that Costs $78K
- Help Scientists Track Cosmic Ray Particles Using Your Smartphone Camera
- Photographer Says Goodbye to Her Dog of 16 Years with a Touching Portrait Shoot
- Political Campaign Photographs Showing a Cute Little Boy Running for President
- Funny Amazon Review of the Nikon F6
- Use Your iPhone as a Free Hot Shoe Mounted Light Meter
- Graffiti Artist Poster Boy Gets Time for Missed Hearing
- Panasonic and Leica Initiate Nocticron Line With Impressive 42.5mm f/1.2 Lens