Here’s a great, short video by nature and culture photographer Art Wolfe in which he talks about his journey as a photographer, the artists from which he still sometimes draws his inspiration, and finding those photographical treasures that are all around us. Even if you just watch it for the examples of his work, the video should give you that dose of inspiration we all need from time to time.
Art Wolfe on Photographical “Treasures” and the Rarity of Truly Meaningful Photos
- Published on July 7, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- ChargeAll is the World's Smallest Battery Pack with a Standard Wall Outlet for Charging Your Gear
- This Adams Retouching Machine Helped Old School 'Photoshoppers' Touch Up Negatives by Hand