Here’s a great, short video by nature and culture photographer Art Wolfe in which he talks about his journey as a photographer, the artists from which he still sometimes draws his inspiration, and finding those photographical treasures that are all around us. Even if you just watch it for the examples of his work, the video should give you that dose of inspiration we all need from time to time.
Art Wolfe on Photographical “Treasures” and the Rarity of Truly Meaningful Photos
- Published on July 7, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Dramatic Black-and-White Studio Portraits of Goats and Sheep... Seriously
- The Bob Ross of Bug Photography Returns with a Solid Overview of the Macro Workflow
- Video: Does Gear 6x the Price Get You a 6x Better Photo? (Spoiler: No)
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video
- This is What Adobe's Cloud-Based Version of Photoshop Looks (and Works) Like