Bart Zoni of Leica Boss made this short video explaining the main differences between DSLR and mirrorless cameras. He discusses flange focal distance and sensor size, and how the cameras’ differences in those two things affect image quality.
Comparing the Design and Quality of Mirrorless Cameras with DSLRs
- Published on March 13, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- Study Finds that Professionally Captured Photos Are More Memorable Than Amateur Ones
- Single Edition Leica 600mm f/5 Prototype Lens Shows Up on eBay for $230,000
- Muslim Cleric Warns Against Selfies, Saying They Lead to Different Sins
- Illusion of Lights: A Time-Lapse of the Night Sky Above the Western United States