If you’re a fan of learning things through Khan Academy, then you might enjoy learning about how ISO works in this similar-styled tutorial by Dylan Bennett. Bennett might not have Salman Khan’s soothing voice, but he does his best to break down the magic of digital camera sensors into easy to understand ideas. For a more detailed and comprehensive understanding of how things work, check out Cambridge in Colour’s excellent tutorials.
A Simple Explanation of How ISO Works in Digital Photography
- Published on February 21, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers