If you’re a fan of learning things through Khan Academy, then you might enjoy learning about how ISO works in this similar-styled tutorial by Dylan Bennett. Bennett might not have Salman Khan’s soothing voice, but he does his best to break down the magic of digital camera sensors into easy to understand ideas. For a more detailed and comprehensive understanding of how things work, check out Cambridge in Colour’s excellent tutorials.
A Simple Explanation of How ISO Works in Digital Photography
- Published on February 21, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- Camera+ For iPhone is Free Through November 16th; Here's How to Get It
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- Shot Face: Portraits of People Captured Immediately After Taking a Shot of Booze
- This Photographer Has an Interesting Technique for Keeping His Subjects' Eyes Glued to Him
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Cheap Camera Challenge: A Hole for a Viewfinder, No LCD, and No Idea if You're Actually Taking...
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Steampunk Friends for Life: A Little Story About the Power of Networking as a Photographer
- High Speed Photography Helps Unlock Mystery of How Cats Drink
- William Albert Allard on Being a Nat Geo Photographer: You Have to Care
- Researchers Creating Database of Photos That Elicit Human Emotions
- World’s Smallest Stop Motion Video Created with a CellScoped Nokia N8
- Analog SLRs as Cheap Full-Frame DSLR Alternatives