Nikon is now including the D700 in the discontinued products section of its Japanese website. The camera will be replaced with the 36MP D800, which will be unveiled on February 7th. What’s slightly surprising is the fact that the D300S has also been “discontinued”, even though we haven’t heard much so far about its successor.
Nikon D700 Now Officially Outdated, D800 Primed for Launch on Feb 7th
- Published on January 27, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- I Died Today, by Duke Roberts