This video shows a social experiment in which disposable cameras were left unattended in various public locations with a simple message: “Take a Photo”. Hidden cameras were stationed nearby to observe how people responded to the cameras, and to provide some behind-the-scenes footage to how the various photographs were captured.
How Do People Respond to a Disposable Camera Left Unattended in Public?
- Published on November 28, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Photographer Captures Weasel Riding on the Back of a Flying Woodpecker
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Chinese Company Launches a $64 Competitor to the GoPro Hero with Beefier Specs
- Review: The Canon 11-24mm f/4L is Pricey and Heavy but Unmatched Optically
- Nikon D7200: A 24.2MP DSLR Focused on Speed and Sharpness for Photo and Video
- Triggertrap Has 'Failed' After Raising Nearly $500K for the Ada Modular Camera Trigger
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California
- Profoto B2: The World's First Off-Camera Flash That Can Also Be Used On-Camera
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them