This video shows a social experiment in which disposable cameras were left unattended in various public locations with a simple message: “Take a Photo”. Hidden cameras were stationed nearby to observe how people responded to the cameras, and to provide some behind-the-scenes footage to how the various photographs were captured.
How Do People Respond to a Disposable Camera Left Unattended in Public?
- Published on November 28, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When You Ask the Internet to Help Edit Your Vacation Photo
- Portraits of Dogs Before and After Bath Time
- Crappy Gear, Amazing Photos: Using An Old Canon PowerShot to Capture Dreamy Landscapes
- 12 Reasons Photographers Still Choose to Shoot Film over Digital
- Amazing Miniature Scenes Shot with Model Cars, Forced Perspective and a $250 P&S
- I Captured California's Drought Problem in Aerial Shots of Lake Tahoe
- Woman Photoshops Her Body in Real Time in This Powerful Statement on Beauty