This video shows a social experiment in which disposable cameras were left unattended in various public locations with a simple message: “Take a Photo”. Hidden cameras were stationed nearby to observe how people responded to the cameras, and to provide some behind-the-scenes footage to how the various photographs were captured.
How Do People Respond to a Disposable Camera Left Unattended in Public?
- Published on November 28, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Photographer Cleverly Shames HuffPo After They Use Her Imgur-Hosted Photo without Permission
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Sony A7s Video Shot Using Only Moonlight Looks Like it Was Captured at Dawn
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810
- California Lawyer Photoshopped Herself into Pics with Celebrities, Now Faces Suspension
- Humor: 'Creepiest Canon Camera Review EVER' Parodies Camera Comparisons
- Useful Free Lightroom Plugin Shows You What Focus Points Your Camera Used for Each Photo