Want to see how instant film for Polaroid cameras is made? How It’s Made recently paid a visit to The Impossible Project‘s factory in the Netherlands (purchased from Polaroid a few years ago) to give us a neat behind-the-scenes look at the processes that go into making the popular film.
How “Polaroid” Instant Film is Made
- Published on July 11, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Embarrassed to Photograph Ferguson
- If You Try to Publish a Picture of this Statue in Denmark, You'd Better be Ready to Pay Up
- American Photojournalist James Foley Allegedly Executed in Video Released by ISIS
- Hasselblad's New H5D-200c Multi-Shot Spits Out Massive 200-Megapixel Files
- What Photographers are NOT Considering When Using High ISO
- Photographer Shares The Heartbreaking Realities of Living With ALS and Takes the...
- Scary/Amazing Cockpit Photograph Shows You What It's Like to Fly with the Blue Angels
- NatGeo Photographers List the Strange and Horrifying Things that Have Happened to Them On Assignment
- Photographer Photographs Two Mimes in 1974, Only Realizes 35 Years Later that One Was Robin Williams
- Man Arrested and Strip Searched After Taking Pictures of NYPD Stop and Frisk Wins $125K in Court