Here’s a beautiful tone mapped HDR time-lapse video of Las Vegas shot by Philip Bloom using a few Canon DSLRs and a Panasonic GH2. He spent 5 days shooting, and many more processing the bracketed photographs using Photomatix Pro. It’s pretty amazing seeing Las Vegas go from day to night and then back again — all in HDR. To find out how Bloom did this, check out the behind-the-scenes writeup and video over on his blog.
Beautiful HDR Time-lapse of Las Vegas
- Published on May 9, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- These Animated GIFs Show the Evolution of Cameras Through History
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China