Here’s a beautiful tone mapped HDR time-lapse video of Las Vegas shot by Philip Bloom using a few Canon DSLRs and a Panasonic GH2. He spent 5 days shooting, and many more processing the bracketed photographs using Photomatix Pro. It’s pretty amazing seeing Las Vegas go from day to night and then back again — all in HDR. To find out how Bloom did this, check out the behind-the-scenes writeup and video over on his blog.
Beautiful HDR Time-lapse of Las Vegas
- Published on May 9, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Canon 5Ds Leaked! It's a 50.6MP Full Frame DSLR
- Unretouched Photo from Justin Bieber's Calvin Klein Shoot Reveals Photoshop Enhancements
- Will the Real Landscape Photography Please Stand Up?
- 'Cloud Bursting' Service Can Ensure Sunny Wedding Photos for $150,000
- The Magical Fairy Tale-Inspired Portraits of Ukrainian Photographer Anita Anti
- 'Photographs': A Touching Animated Short About an Old Lady and a Polaroid Camera
- Watch How DSLR Shutters Work in 10,000FPS Super Slow Motion
- How I Shot a Triple Transit of Jupiter's Moons from My Driveway With My DSLR
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Adobe Files Lawsuit Against Forever 21 for Pirating Copies of Photoshop
- Sony Debuts the NFC and Wi-Fi-Capable NEX-5T and Three New E-Mount Lenses
- Is Sony Going to be the Digital Kodak?
- Always Keep Your Portfolio with You with These Custom Credit Card USB Drives
- An Introduction to Working with Layers and Masks in Photoshop
- Top 40 Nature Photographs to Be Auctioned for Earth Day