Adobe is working on a full version of Photoshop for the iPad for people who need more than the Photoshop Express app that’s more designed for mobile phones. At Photoshop World, which kicked off earlier this week, Adobe gave a neat demo of the app in action, and Eric Reagan over at Photography Bay recorded the video above. It’s a neat look at how they’re trying to rethink the popular program for a different kind of computer.
Live Demo of Photoshop on the iPad
- Published on March 31, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Dutch Girl Fakes a 5-Week Vacation to South East Asia by Posting Phoney Photos to Facebook
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- 18-Year-Old Retrofits an Old Konica Rangefinder with a Sony NEX APS-C Sensor, and It Works
- Wedding Photo Found at Ground Zero After 9/11 Finally Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- More Canon 7D Mark II Photos Leak, Along with the Upcoming PowerShot G7 X
- 'Soviet Ghosts' Captures Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Left Behind by the Fall of the USSR
- What if Sports Cameramen Were Allowed to Get as Close to the Action as They Wanted?
- 13 Beautiful Cinemagraphs of Water's Movements
- College Math Textbook Recalled After Teacher Photo on Cover Found to be From Adult Film
- Nikon D750 Officially Announced: A 24MP Full Frame DSLR Designed for Photo Enthusiasts
- Boy Squirrel Confuses Camera for Girl Squirrel… Happy Hump Day
- What Classic Video Games Would Look Like in the Real World
- Sony Releases API, Allows Developers to Create Apps for Its WiFi-Enabled Cameras
- Scream Portraits Shot Using a Photo Booth Triggered by Sound
- Does This Photo Show an Iconic Photo In the Making?