A brief explanation (and examples) of what circular polarizers do and how they’re used in photography.
What Circular Polarising Filters Are For
- Published on January 10, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- This Guy Used a Photobooth to Capture Photos and a Video of His Proposal
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- High Megapixel Canon DSLR Will Arrive in 2015, Will Likely Cost Less Than $4,000
- Famous Paintings Recreated as Photos Using Things Around the Office
- Thriftier Fifty: Yongnuo Has Cloned the Cheap Canon 50mm f/1.8 II to Make it Even Cheaper
- PrintSnap Wants to Bring Back the Instant Picture Using Dirt Cheap Receipt Paper
- Canon Busts Out Jackie Chan Edition DSLR for the Chinese Market
- Wedding Photographer Doing Forensics
- Are DSLRs No Longer the Recommended Cameras for Newbie Photographers?
- Leica Works with Playboy & Hello Kitty for Its Latest Limited Edition Shooter
- Stories Like This are Why Urbex Photogs are So Secretive About Where They Shoot