A brief explanation (and examples) of what circular polarizers do and how they’re used in photography.
What Circular Polarising Filters Are For
- Published on January 10, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Canon 5Ds Leaked! It's a 50.6MP Full Frame DSLR
- Unretouched Photo from Justin Bieber's Calvin Klein Shoot Reveals Photoshop Enhancements
- 'Cloud Bursting' Service Can Ensure Sunny Wedding Photos for $150,000
- Will the Real Landscape Photography Please Stand Up?
- 'Photographs': A Touching Animated Short About an Old Lady and a Polaroid Camera
- Watch How DSLR Shutters Work in 10,000FPS Super Slow Motion
- How I Shot a Triple Transit of Jupiter's Moons from My Driveway With My DSLR
- The Magical Fairy Tale-Inspired Portraits of Ukranian Photographer Anita Anti
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Adobe Files Lawsuit Against Forever 21 for Pirating Copies of Photoshop