“Leave Me” is an award-winning short film (~3 minutes) by Daros Films that revolves around a broken Canon DSLR. It’s amazing how much you can communicate in three short minutes. Oh… and you might want to have some Kleenex at hand.
“Leave Me” is a Heartbreaking Short Film About a Broken Canon DSLR
- Published on June 3, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- The Flickr iPad App Has Officially Arrived
- Photographer Says Goodbye to Her Dog of 16 Years with a Touching Portrait Shoot
- Canon Reveals 'World's Longest' 4K Cine Lens: A 50-1000mm Monster that Costs $78K
- Help Scientists Track Cosmic Ray Particles Using Your Smartphone Camera