“Leave Me” is an award-winning short film (~3 minutes) by Daros Films that revolves around a broken Canon DSLR. It’s amazing how much you can communicate in three short minutes. Oh… and you might want to have some Kleenex at hand.
“Leave Me” is a Heartbreaking Short Film About a Broken Canon DSLR
- Published on June 3, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Portraits of People and Their Essential Everyday Items
- Congressman's Instagram Photos Reveal Misuse of Taxpayer Money
- Sigma SD1 to Cost $9,700 in June and Take Title as Priciest APS-C DSLR
- Nikon Announces J1 and V1 Mirrorless Cameras and New Lens System
- A Conversation with Martin Schoeller
- Big Print Marketplace: Helping Photogs Trade Prints Through Tumblr
- BTS: A Moving Addition to Kirsty Mitchell’s Fairy-Tale Inspired Wonderland Series