“Leave Me” is an award-winning short film (~3 minutes) by Daros Films that revolves around a broken Canon DSLR. It’s amazing how much you can communicate in three short minutes. Oh… and you might want to have some Kleenex at hand.
“Leave Me” is a Heartbreaking Short Film About a Broken Canon DSLR
- Published on June 3, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs