For an account to be analyzed, it needs to be “famous”, which Hunch defines as having more than 1,000 followers. We had PetaPixel analyzed and received a gigantic list of predicted answers. Here’s a selection:
- Word Association: I say photo, you say: Flickr
- When the traffic light turns yellow, are you more naturally inclined to: Brake quickly
- Do you fold your underwear? Yes
- Do you have a blog or keep a personal website? Yes
- If you suddenly became independently wealthy, in one year do you think you’d:
Still be doing the same type of work I do now
- Do you think John Travolta is a good actor? No
- When waiting in the slowest of three lines, will you dart to another line to save a minute? Nah, what’s the rush?
- Can art change the world? Yes
- Are you a Mac person or a PC person? Mac
- Do you think Microsoft has made the world a better place? No
- Do you think name brand products are usually of higher quality than generic versions? Yes, the brands invest in products and have a reputation to maintain
- If the opportunity presented itself in a safe environment, would you volunteer to be Tasered, to see what it feels like? Get real, no
- Do you consider yourself an environmentalist? Yes
- Do you have an iPhone? Yes
- Do you enjoy shopping for clothes? No
- Are you male or female? Male
It’s interesting that many of these questions are actually things we’ve asked in our polls. Maybe in the future we’ll run a “Do you fold your underwear?” poll.
Do these predicted answers describe you well?