Photographer video maker Lok Cheung made this humorous 5-minute video featuring different things people do and say that get on photographers’ nerves.
Here’s a quick rundown of the different things Cheung and videographer Warren Ng act out:
1. Shoot with their camera without asking.
2. Say their pro camera is “plasticky”
3. Ask them silly questions
4. “Constructive” discussion
5. Question their choice of equipment
6. Touch their screens and lens glass
7. Say they have an easy life
8. Offer them exposure
9. Asking if a photo is Photoshopped
10. Compliment their camera
11. Asking if they really took the photos