YouTube user Roy Prol created this fascinating animation that imagines what Earth would be like if our planet had Saturn-like rings. In addition to views from space, he show us beautiful renderings of what the rings would look like in landscape photos captured at famous landmarks (e.g. the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro) around the world.
What Landscape Photos Would Look Like if Earth Had Saturn-Like Rings
- Published on March 21, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Camera Will Capture a 1,000-Year Exposure That Ends in 3015 for History's Slowest Photo
- This Slow-Mo Clip Shows What It's Like to Photograph Planes Landing at Maho Beach
- World Press Photo Strips Giovanni Troilo of His First Prize Win for Misrepresenting Photo
- Photos of a Last Trip to the Beach to Give a Dying Pit Bull the Vacation of a Lifetime
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Octopus Grabs Camera, Photographs Photographer, and Becomes Famous
- A Frog Riding a Beetle: Is This a Real Wildlife Photo or a Bunch of BS?
- We're Giving Away a $1,000 Gift Card to B&H Photo Video
- Top Instagram Users Making Thousands Per Photo by Promoting Products
- Photographer Captures Weasel Riding on the Back of a Flying Woodpecker
- Google Reportedly Separating Its Photo Services From Google+
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need ‘Professional Photography’?
- A Winter Not-So-Wonderland: Buffalo Man Unleashes His Drone Into a Massive Snow Storm
- Behind the Scenes of a “Friends in Frames” Photo Shoot
- One Second of Video Every Day in 2012