Here’s a short and sweet video in which famed wedding photographer Joe Buissink shares some advice regarding the “psychology” of wedding photography, or how to capture genuine emotions and expressions on camera. The tips he shares are useful for other kinds of photography as well, not just wedding or engagement photography.
The Psychology of Wedding Photography
- Published on May 17, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- Sony Officially Announces the a7II in the US! Will Ship in Time for Christmas
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera