This unique video shows an uncut series of 2,000 photographs taken by professional photographer Chase Jarvis over the course of 5 days. He estimates that only 6 to 10 of the photographs will ever be used as a commercial or fine-art photo. If you find that only a few of your shots after a long day of shooting are acceptable, don’t be discouraged — it’s like that for the pros as well!
Uncut Series of Photos Shows What it Takes to Score the Right Shot
- Published on January 28, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- Study Finds that Professionally Captured Photos Are More Memorable Than Amateur Ones
- Single Edition Leica 600mm f/5 Prototype Lens Shows Up on eBay for $230,000
- Muslim Cleric Warns Against Selfies, Saying They Lead to Different Sins
- Illusion of Lights: A Time-Lapse of the Night Sky Above the Western United States