This unique video shows an uncut series of 2,000 photographs taken by professional photographer Chase Jarvis over the course of 5 days. He estimates that only 6 to 10 of the photographs will ever be used as a commercial or fine-art photo. If you find that only a few of your shots after a long day of shooting are acceptable, don’t be discouraged — it’s like that for the pros as well!
Uncut Series of Photos Shows What it Takes to Score the Right Shot
- Published on January 28, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- Megatron is Not a Fan of Selfies
- Brooklyn Street Photographer Andre D. Wagner Talks Us Through His Photographic Process
- How to Harness Your Fear to Become a More Confident Street Photographer
- The Disorienting Beauty of Spiral Staircases in Old Abandoned Buildings
- Famous Paintings Recreated as Photos Using Things Around the Office