This unique video shows an uncut series of 2,000 photographs taken by professional photographer Chase Jarvis over the course of 5 days. He estimates that only 6 to 10 of the photographs will ever be used as a commercial or fine-art photo. If you find that only a few of your shots after a long day of shooting are acceptable, don’t be discouraged — it’s like that for the pros as well!
Uncut Series of Photos Shows What it Takes to Score the Right Shot
- Published on January 28, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Camera+ For iPhone is Free Through November 16th; Here's How to Get It