This unique video shows an uncut series of 2,000 photographs taken by professional photographer Chase Jarvis over the course of 5 days. He estimates that only 6 to 10 of the photographs will ever be used as a commercial or fine-art photo. If you find that only a few of your shots after a long day of shooting are acceptable, don’t be discouraged — it’s like that for the pros as well!
Uncut Series of Photos Shows What it Takes to Score the Right Shot
- Published on January 28, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease