Apparently there’s a series of hipster dinosaur coloring book photos going viral on the Interwebs. One of them (shown above) shows a T-Rex wearing hipster glasses and lamenting over the extinction of Polaroid’s classic instant film. BuzzFeed has a full collection of the drawings done by Molly Lewis.
Hipster Dinosaur Loves His Polaroid Instant Film
- Published on September 1, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Photo Found on a Fuji X100S That Paid a Visit to the Fuji Repair Facility
- When Pricing Your Photography, Focus on the Value of Your Images
- Next iPhone Camera Said to Pack a 'Weird Two Lens System' That Delivers 'DSLR Quality'
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- South Korean Government Threatening Selfie Stick Retailers with $27K Fines and Jail Time
- The Experience of Being the Only Photog to Shoot the Manti Te’o Interview
- To Aspiring Professional Photographers: What If The Problem Is That You Suck?
- How I Used ‘Grandpa’s Photos’ to Honor My Grandfather’s Memory and Retrace His Steps
- 5 Essential Tips for Your First Commercial Shoot
- Mark Your Calendars: The Next Blood Moon Will Take Place Wednesday, October 8th