Apparently there’s a series of hipster dinosaur coloring book photos going viral on the Interwebs. One of them (shown above) shows a T-Rex wearing hipster glasses and lamenting over the extinction of Polaroid’s classic instant film. BuzzFeed has a full collection of the drawings done by Molly Lewis.
Hipster Dinosaur Loves His Polaroid Instant Film
- Published on September 1, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- Video: A Comprehensive Guide to Developing Your Own Color Film
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- DJI DropSafe Automatic Parachute Will Try to Save Your Camera if Your Drone Falls Out of the Sky
- Hack Your Exif Data from the Command Line: Five Fun Uses for Exiftool
- Nikon D4 Discontinued Just in Time for D4s Announcement February 11th
- Flash Camera T-Shirt Over at TeeFury
- Apple Photoshopped a Galaxy Out of Its Default Wallpaper Photo
- Cycloramic Rotates Your iPhone in 360-Degrees Using Only Its Vibrate Feature