Apparently there’s a series of hipster dinosaur coloring book photos going viral on the Interwebs. One of them (shown above) shows a T-Rex wearing hipster glasses and lamenting over the extinction of Polaroid’s classic instant film. BuzzFeed has a full collection of the drawings done by Molly Lewis.
Hipster Dinosaur Loves His Polaroid Instant Film
- Published on September 1, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- These Are the Darkroom Techniques Photoshop's Tools Are Based On
- The 25 Most Popular Smartphone Photos on Flickr in 2014