This short video gives a beautiful and inspiring introduction to night photography. Don’t watch it if you already have plans tonight — it might make you want to grab your camera and shoot once the sun goes down.
An Introduction to the Beautiful Art of Night Photography
- Published on February 28, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- Taking Pictures: A Cute Animated Short About Love and Photography
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Humor: That Annoying 'Take Another Photo!' Girl You Always Get in Group Portraits
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial