This surreal video might seem like some sort of abstract, computer-generated art project at first glance, but take a closer look and you’ll probably realize what’s going on. Flickr user cshimala attached a GoPro Hero HD to his front windshield and shot some footage as he drove around Chicago. He then mirrored the footage in post, sped it up, and set it to Liquid Summer by Diamond Messages.
Mirror Filter Transforms Dash Cam Footage into an Ethereal Experience
- Published on December 20, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- Dutch Girl Fakes a 5-Week Vacation to South East Asia by Posting Phoney Photos to Facebook
- Wedding Photo Found at Ground Zero After 9/11 Finally Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- 18-Year-Old Retrofits an Old Konica Rangefinder with a Sony NEX APS-C Sensor, and It Works
- More Canon 7D Mark II Photos Leak, Along with the Upcoming PowerShot G7 X
- What if Sports Cameramen Were Allowed to Get as Close to the Action as They Wanted?
- The Canon 7D Mark II is Finally Here, Boasts Powerful AF System and 10fps Burst Shooting
- 13 Beautiful Cinemagraphs of Water's Movements
- 'Soviet Ghosts' Captures Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Left Behind by the Fall of the USSR
- The Burning Man Time-Lapse to End All Burning Man Time-Lapses