This surreal video might seem like some sort of abstract, computer-generated art project at first glance, but take a closer look and you’ll probably realize what’s going on. Flickr user cshimala attached a GoPro Hero HD to his front windshield and shot some footage as he drove around Chicago. He then mirrored the footage in post, sped it up, and set it to Liquid Summer by Diamond Messages.
Mirror Filter Transforms Dash Cam Footage into an Ethereal Experience
- Published on December 20, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Urban Exploration Photographer Finds a Stash of Cash in an Abandoned House
- Gear Avoidance Syndrome: It Might be Healthy for Your Photography
- Kodak Kills Off Its Color Reversal Films
- Creative Landscape Photos Shot Using a Mirror and Off-Camera Lighting
- Instagram Photograph of Hurricane Sandy Selected for Cover of Time Magazine
- The Daguerreotype and the Beginnings of Photography
- Calumet Photo in the US Officially Declares Bankruptcy, Gave Employees Zero Notice