Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- How to Use a B&W Layer in Photoshop to Adjust the Brightness of Colors In Photos
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- Instagram Clarifies Its Rules on Copyright and Nudity
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?
- Photographer Shaves Off Half His Beard for a Series of Surreal Self-Portraits