People on the East Coast of the United States was battered this past week by heavy snowfall and hurricane-level winds thanks to Winter Storm Nemo. The multiple feet of snow recorded in many areas were among the highest totals recorded in history (one town in Connecticut saw 40 inches!). Although the storm kept many people indoors, many of them decided to point cameras out their windows, creating beautiful time-lapse videos that show how quickly the snow piled up.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- These Are the Darkroom Techniques Photoshop's Tools Are Based On