Around this time last year, we featured a video on developing film using coffee and vitamin C. And now, the folks behind the Caffenol blog (which was named after the nickname given to the “home brew” developer) have put together a video showing that it’s possible to do something similar using red wine instead of coffee and photo paper instead of film. Read more…
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- NYPD Memo Reminds Police Officers That Photography is Not a Crime
- How to Turn Your Satchel Bag into a DIY Camera Bag
- Samsung NX3000 is a SMART Camera That Can Take Your Selfies For You
- Japanese Designer Creates Shiny Jewelry for Dressing Up Your Camera
- What Would the World Look Like If the Air Were Truly Transparent?