Yesterday we shared a ridiculous story of how a photo studio is being sued for $48,000 by a divorced man who wants his 2003 wedding recreated. The story has been spreading like wildfire online, and CNN’s Anderson Cooper has added it to his RidicuList. Here’s his humorous coverage.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- How to Light, Shoot, and Stitch a Photo of a Home Interior
- Software Lets You Tweak The Lighting of Your Scene After the Fact Until It’s Perfect
- How to Determine the Age of Your Lens Using Canon’s New 10-Digit Serials
- Mysterious White Camera Seen in Photo, Possibly the Samsung NX100
- Using a Camera’s Rolling Shutter Effect to Create a Display