You’ve likely seen this DIY trick before, but it doesn’t hurt to share this for those who haven’t. Instead of carrying around a tripod or monopod, you can easily stabilize your camera using a washer, some string, and a bolt. It’s a cheap and easy stabilizer that you can carry around with you in your camera bag for those moments when you wish you had a steadier hand.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Braces Time-Lapse: Watch 18 Months of Teeth Straightening in 30 Seconds
- Why Your Wedding Photographer Won't Give You a Disk of Unedited RAW Files
- Extreme Weight Loss, Photoshop Edition
- Adobe Releases a Murder Mystery PSD for Halloween to Test Your Photoshop Skills
- 7 Things Photographers Wish They Had Learned in Photography School
- Google Ordered to Pay Woman After Capturing Her Cleavage with Street View Cameras
- Famous Album Cover Photos Uncropped to Reveal 'The Bigger Picture'
- 10 Reasons Why a Professional Photographer Left Nikon for Sony Mirrorless
- It Would Take 21 of These IBM Hard Drives from 1956 to Hold a Single D800 RAW File
- OK Go's New Music Video Will Blow Your Mind with Its Fancy Drone Camerawork