Warco — short for War Correspondent — is an upcoming video game in which the player takes on the role of a journalist named Jesse DeMarco. Despite being classified as a first person shooter, the objective is to shoot people with a camera rather than a gun. After venturing into dangerous conflicts and risking your life to snag some footage, you’re given the task of editing the video into a compelling news story. It almost seems like a Pokemon Snap game for adults. If they went a step further and made an online multiplayer mode, that’d certainly be… interesting.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline