Warco — short for War Correspondent — is an upcoming video game in which the player takes on the role of a journalist named Jesse DeMarco. Despite being classified as a first person shooter, the objective is to shoot people with a camera rather than a gun. After venturing into dangerous conflicts and risking your life to snag some footage, you’re given the task of editing the video into a compelling news story. It almost seems like a Pokemon Snap game for adults. If they went a step further and made an online multiplayer mode, that’d certainly be… interesting.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- New Zealand Newspaper Makes 'Appalling' Front Page Photo Mistake by Using Facebook
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- 6 Flash Alternatives Beginners Should Always Keep in Mind
- No Bokeh? No Problem! These Out of Focus Backgrounds Hold You Over Until You Get that Fast Lens
- DJI DropSafe Automatic Parachute Will Try to Save Your Camera if Your Drone Falls Out of the Sky
- Sydney Photojournalists Share Their Take on Photography
- Turn an Old Kit Lens Into a Macro Lens by Removing the Front Element
- Dropbox Launches Carousel: An All-In-One Photo Archive and Sharing Application
- SpinLight 360: The Jack of All Trades of Flash Modifiers
- Photo Essay on Bombing Suspect Taken Offline to Stop Theft by Screenshot