QT Luong is typically a large-format photographer who travels the U.S. photographing the beauty of its national parks. When he decided to go to Hawaii’s Volcanoes National Park, however, he chose to go digital and create the above time-lapse — according to Luong, “the first time-lapse to survey Hawaii Volcanoes National Park from sea to summit.” Read more…
Hot Stories Top 100
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography