“Oops”, created by Chris Beckman, is a 10 minute art video composed entirely of appropriated YouTube videos in which the camera is accidentally dropped. What’s amazing is how seamlessly the clips are stitched together, making it difficult to discern where one clip ends and the next begins. The result is mesmerizing.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- ‘Self-Portraits with Men’ Series Explores the ‘What-Ifs’ of Life with Different Partners
- Phase One iXU 150 Medium Format Camera is Small Enough to Take to The Skies
- Send Your Photos Back to the Future with the DeLorean Hard Drive
- Holy Toledo! Spanish City Light-Painted by 50 Photographers and 3000 Flashes
- Creative Photographer Promo Mailer that Begs to Be Kept