This great video lesson by San Francisco-based interior photographer Scott Hargis teaching how to compose shots when photographing the interiors of homes. Stepping into the scene itself like Hargis does is a great way to teach composition.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- Photographs of Oymyakon, the Coldest Village on the Face of the Earth
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- Megatron is Not a Fan of Selfies
- How to Harness Your Fear to Become a More Confident Street Photographer
- Brooklyn Street Photographer Andre D. Wagner Talks Us Through His Photographic Process
- A Brief Intro to Shooting with a Rangefinder Camera