It’s not every where you get to watch and hear someone picking the brain of a National Geographic photographer. The Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library recorded this video interview with photographer Jim Richardson and asked him to share about his experiences and words of advice. Richardson also has an interesting FAQ page on his website that answers a lot of questions about shooting for the famous yellow-bordered magazine.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Gear Avoidance Syndrome: It Might be Healthy for Your Photography
- FAA Grounds Minnesota-Based RC Aerial Photography Business
- The Earth and Moon Captured Together by Chinese Spacecraft Camera
- Bullet Time BTS: Using Nearly Half a Million Dollars of Canon Gear to Freeze Time
- Brooklyn Photographer Makes $15,000 in a Single Day Selling Prints on Instagram
- Adobe Officially Releases Photography Bundle as CC Surpasses 1M Subscribers