It’s not every where you get to watch and hear someone picking the brain of a National Geographic photographer. The Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library recorded this video interview with photographer Jim Richardson and asked him to share about his experiences and words of advice. Richardson also has an interesting FAQ page on his website that answers a lot of questions about shooting for the famous yellow-bordered magazine.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Just the Lenses: The Great 200mm Shootout
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- Buying or Selling Used Gear on Craigslist? Arrange the Meetup at a Police Station
- Check Out the Nikon P900's Ridiculous 83x Zoom
- Hike-Lapse: Man Walks the 2,600 Miles from Mexico to Canada and Snaps a Selfie Every Mile
- An Automated Slide Film Scanner Built with LEGOs
- Photographer Accidentally Captures Rare Picture of Shark Birth, Almost Trashes It
- Introducing PetaPixel Camera Stickers!
- Spider Webs and Galaxies
- Beauty and Symmetry Collide in Stunning Photographs of Mosque Architecture
- Full-Time Dentist Captures Stunning Photographs of African Wildlife in His Spare Time