Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs