Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Nikon D7200: A 24.2MP DSLR Focused on Speed and Sharpness for Photo and Video
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Did You Know About the Rear Gelatin Filter Slot on Some Wide Angle Lenses?
- Review: The Canon 11-24mm f/4L is Pricey and Heavy but Unmatched Optically
- Why Do Photo Contest Winners Look Like Movie Posters?
- Japanese Flying Ball Could Be the Future of Aerial Camera Systems
- Ultra-Rare Nikon 13mm f/5.6 ‘Holy Grail’ Lens Shows Up on eBay
- Epson Patent Shows a Camera That Uses a Tiny Lens to Recognize Old Lenses
- Earth and Jupiter Seen in a Single Photo Taken From Mars