In Episode 1 of the Framed Network series Film, hosts and photographers Tanja Lippert, Ryan Muirhead and Tia Reagan take an in depth look at the history of photography. If you love the analog way of life then you’re going to want to stick around and watch the entire thing, because when Tanja, Ryan and Tia aren’t being a bit crazy, they’re sharing some really interesting information about the roots of film photography and, therefore, photography in general. People without a sense of humor beware, they can get pretty silly, but the end product is as much educational as it is fun to watch.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- New Zealand Newspaper Makes 'Appalling' Front Page Photo Mistake by Using Facebook
- No Bokeh? No Problem! These Out of Focus Backgrounds Hold You Over Until You Get that Fast Lens
- 6 Flash Alternatives Beginners Should Always Keep in Mind
- This is the Hypnotic Result of Duct Taping a GoPro to a Car Tire
- DJI DropSafe Automatic Parachute Will Try to Save Your Camera if Your Drone Falls Out of the Sky
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?