Some photographers try to make miniatures look like the real world, while others aim to make the real world look like a miniature. “The Village” is a charming portrait of a tiny Portuguese town, made to look like a miniature via tilt-shift and time-lapse.
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- Canon to Combine 1D and 1Ds DSLRs into One Flagship Line
- Is Instagram the Best Thing to Ever Happen to Photography?
- Comic: Willingness to Pay Through the History of Photography
- Security Camera Captures What It’s Like to Almost Get Hit by Lightning
- Why Some Women Have Perfect Smiles in Every Group Photo