Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Camera Will Capture a 1,000-Year Exposure That Ends in 3015 for History's Slowest Photo
- This Slow-Mo Clip Shows What It's Like to Photograph Planes Landing at Maho Beach
- World Press Photo Strips Giovanni Troilo of His First Prize Win for Misrepresenting Photo
- Photos of a Last Trip to the Beach to Give a Dying Pit Bull the Vacation of a Lifetime
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Octopus Grabs Camera, Photographs Photographer, and Becomes Famous
- A Frog Riding a Beetle: Is This a Real Wildlife Photo or a Bunch of BS?
- We're Giving Away a $1,000 Gift Card to B&H Photo Video
- Photographer Captures Weasel Riding on the Back of a Flying Woodpecker
- Top Instagram Users Making Thousands Per Photo by Promoting Products