In Episode 1 of the Framed Network series Film, hosts and photographers Tanja Lippert, Ryan Muirhead and Tia Reagan take an in depth look at the history of photography. If you love the analog way of life then you’re going to want to stick around and watch the entire thing, because when Tanja, Ryan and Tia aren’t being a bit crazy, they’re sharing some really interesting information about the roots of film photography and, therefore, photography in general. People without a sense of humor beware, they can get pretty silly, but the end product is as much educational as it is fun to watch.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline