In Episode 1 of the Framed Network series Film, hosts and photographers Tanja Lippert, Ryan Muirhead and Tia Reagan take an in depth look at the history of photography. If you love the analog way of life then you’re going to want to stick around and watch the entire thing, because when Tanja, Ryan and Tia aren’t being a bit crazy, they’re sharing some really interesting information about the roots of film photography and, therefore, photography in general. People without a sense of humor beware, they can get pretty silly, but the end product is as much educational as it is fun to watch.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish