In Episode 1 of the Framed Network series Film, hosts and photographers Tanja Lippert, Ryan Muirhead and Tia Reagan take an in depth look at the history of photography. If you love the analog way of life then you’re going to want to stick around and watch the entire thing, because when Tanja, Ryan and Tia aren’t being a bit crazy, they’re sharing some really interesting information about the roots of film photography and, therefore, photography in general. People without a sense of humor beware, they can get pretty silly, but the end product is as much educational as it is fun to watch.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Portraits of People and Their Essential Everyday Items
- Congressman's Instagram Photos Reveal Misuse of Taxpayer Money
- This Leica M-P 'Correspondent' Edition Was Designed by Lenny Kravitz