In Episode 1 of the Framed Network series Film, hosts and photographers Tanja Lippert, Ryan Muirhead and Tia Reagan take an in depth look at the history of photography. If you love the analog way of life then you’re going to want to stick around and watch the entire thing, because when Tanja, Ryan and Tia aren’t being a bit crazy, they’re sharing some really interesting information about the roots of film photography and, therefore, photography in general. People without a sense of humor beware, they can get pretty silly, but the end product is as much educational as it is fun to watch.
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Dramatic Black-and-White Studio Portraits of Goats and Sheep... Seriously
- The Bob Ross of Bug Photography Returns with a Solid Overview of the Macro Workflow
- Video: Does Gear 6x the Price Get You a 6x Better Photo? (Spoiler: No)
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video
- This is What Adobe's Cloud-Based Version of Photoshop Looks (and Works) Like
- Sony Announces the a7II: The World's First Full-Frame Camera with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- What Fujifilm’s Upcoming Mirrorless Camera Might Look Like
- Fujifilm Japan Announces Slick Looking Thumb Rests for X-Series Cameras
- This 1/8-Scale Kodak Brownie Was Made for a Queen’s Dollhouse… and It Works!
- Photographer Has His Canon 5D Mark II Kidnapped and Killed by a Lion
- Canon and Nikon May Both Announce New DSLRs by Month’s End