If Apple ever got into the photo printer business, this SWYP (“See What You Print”) printer might be similar to what they’d come up with. It’s a brilliant concept photo printer design by Artefact, the same design group that dreamed up the WVIL concept camera. Instead of having to send photos to the printer from a computer, users use a giant touchscreen interface that shows you exactly what’s going to pop out of the bottom. Come on SWYP, hurry up and exist!
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- South Korean Government Threatening Selfie Stick Retailers with $27K Fines and Jail Time
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Rumor: Two 50MP Canon DSLRs in the Works, One With and One Without a Low Pass Filter
- 6 Black and White Photography Tips for Monochrome Enthusiasts
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments