YouTube member MJRecession came up with the idea of placing a digital camera onto the conveyor belt a sushi restaurant in Japan to record candid portraits of the other patrons in the restaurant. It’d be interesting to see this same thing done at sushi bars around the world to see how different cultures would react.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- A Photo Found on a Fuji X100S That Paid a Visit to the Fuji Repair Facility
- When Pricing Your Photography, Focus on the Value of Your Images
- South Korean Government Threatening Selfie Stick Retailers with $27K Fines and Jail Time
- Next iPhone Camera Said to Pack a 'Weird Two Lens System' That Delivers 'DSLR Quality'
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Rumor: Two 50MP Canon DSLRs in the Works, One With and One Without a Low Pass Filter
- 6 Black and White Photography Tips for Monochrome Enthusiasts
- Is Color the Webvan of Photo Sharing?
- Photojournalism Dead, Declares Former Magnum Head
- Poignant Portraits of Americans in Debt Explore the Role Debt Plays in Our Personal Identity
- Gutsy Photog Rappels Down Skyscrapers to Capture Stunning Architecture Shots
- Breaking Gravity: Using a 20-GoPro Array and Red Epic to Shoot Acrobatics in Bullet Time and Slow Mo