Philip Bloom shot this beautiful time-lapse video using a Canon 5D Mark II, Canon Rebel T2i, Canon Rebel T3i and Panasonic GH2. All the cameras were pointed out of a hotel window on a pretty cloudy and gloomy day.
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds