Here’s a funny short clip from the HBO TV show Veep in which two photography enthusiasts discuss their Canon cameras, and… one of them is a camera snob. Does the guy remind you of anyone you know? Hopefully it’s not yourself!
Hot Stories Top 100
- Braces Time-Lapse: Watch 18 Months of Teeth Straightening in 30 Seconds
- Why Your Wedding Photographer Won't Give You a Disk of Unedited RAW Files
- Extreme Weight Loss, Photoshop Edition
- Adobe Releases a Murder Mystery PSD for Halloween to Test Your Photoshop Skills
- 7 Things Photographers Wish They Had Learned in Photography School
- Google Ordered to Pay Woman After Capturing Her Cleavage with Street View Cameras
- Famous Album Cover Photos Uncropped to Reveal 'The Bigger Picture'
- 10 Reasons Why a Professional Photographer Left Nikon for Sony Mirrorless
- Psyphotology: A Look at Why People Are Afraid to Be In Front of a Camera, and How to Fix That
- 99 Cent: A Look at the Widespread Confusion Over a Photo Gursky DIDN'T Shoot
- How Much Does Sun-Times Media Pay Its Freelance Photographers?
- Mugtug Darkroom is a Browser-Based Photo Editor Powered Entirely by HTML5
- Scott Kelby Launches an iPad Magazine Dedicated to the Topic of Lighting
- Trade-In Your Used Cameras at Amazon for Gift Cards
- Did You Know: Nikon Shooters Can Buy “White” Lenses Too!